SOLD OUT - Space Still Remaining at Edmonton Event on March 7
The Canadian Council for the Americas Alberta with the support of Alberta Economic Development & Trade, and the collaboration of Alberta Innovates Technology Futures and DMG Events are pleased to invite you to take this opportunity to register for this important event.
MEXICO’S MIDSTREAM OIL & GAS SUPPLY CHAIN SEMINAR
INFRASTRUCTURE, TRANSPORTATION & STORAGE, REGULATIONS AND BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES
Stakeholder and Commercial Relations Director
Midstream and Energy Markets Manager
Newpek, Energy Division Grupo Alfa, Mexico
International Tax Oil and Gas Senior Manager
Ernst &Young LLP
This morning seminar is directed to small and medium size companies with specialized technologies and expertise in the midstream sector, and in general to Alberta companies and investors interested in learning more about the midstream industry in Mexico’s oil and gas sector. The seminar will provide participants with a better understanding of commercial and technical aspects about transportation infrastructure, commercialization systems, storage facilities, pipeline development, and regulatory aspects of Mexico’s midstream sector. The program will also provide an overview on critical factors when pursuing do business in Mexico; and, the opportunities and challenges that the market represents for Alberta companies.
TOPICS FOR DISCUSSION
- General considerations when doing business in Mexico.
- Services required by the Mexican market.
- Midstream infrastructure in Mexico.
- Transportation infrastructure.
- Storage facilities infrastructure.
- Best practices in design, construction and operation of pipelines.
- Regulatory system in Mexico.
- Environmental considerations.
- Investment opportunities in the Mexico midstream sector.
- Corporate social responsibility.
- Success Cases.