CCA ALBERTA ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2019
& ANNUAL CHRISTMAS RECEPTION
Thursday December 5, 2019
Registration starts at 5:30pm | AGM at 6:00pm
cSPACE King Edward
1721 29 Ave. S.W., Calgary, AB, T2T 6T7
(At the Treehouse 4th Floor)
We invite CCA Alberta Members and all those interested in learning about CCA and doing business in Latin American to join us for our 2019 CCA Alberta Annual General Meeting and Annual Christmas Reception for the purpose of:
1) Receiving the annual report of the Society.
2) Presenting the Financial Statements to June 30, 2019.
3) Ratifying the actions of the Directors for the preceding year.
4) Electing New Directors and/or ratifying current Directors.
5) Discussing and approving any further business as may properly be presented before.
Pursuant to Article 9.02 of The Canadian Council of the Americas – Alberta Bylaws, notice is hereby given that the organization's Annual General Meeting will be held on Thursday, December 5, from 6:00pm – 7:00pm followed by Annual Christmas Reception at cSPACE King Edward at the Treehouse at the 4th floor of 1721 29 Ave. SW, Calgary, AB.
5:30 pm Registration & Networking
6:00 pm AGM Starts
7:00 pm Christmas Reception
8:30 pm End of Program
- 1. Call to Order.
- 2. Approval of the Agenda.
- 3. Approval of the Minutes from the December 3, 2019 AGM.
- 4. Financial Report & Presentation of Financial Statements to June 2019.
- 5. President’s Report.
- 6. Election/Ratification of 2020 Board of Directors.
- 7. Questions from the Membership.
- 8. Closing Remarks/Adjournment/Official Picture New Board of Directors.
- 9. CCA Alberta Annual Christmas Reception
Enjoy some Latin American style appetizers and a glass of wine while networking with your peer members and special guests.
Special performance by Mexican Artists
Carolina Slim and Natalia Arroyo
- The Financial Statements are available upon request. In order to vote at the AGM, you MUST be a CCA-Alberta member. Please be sure to renew your 2019 Membership by December 4, 2019 to ensure your status is active for this meeting.
- This event is open for members and future members interested in learning more about CCA Alberta.